Monday, January 29, 2007

Do you know me?

You maybe really interested by my former posts, but I guess you wonder who is behind this wonderful and so interesting blog.
So I decided to present you some parts of my student life and professional experiences. Of course, this is by reading what I have provided in this blog and in my wiki, that you'll be able to really know what I can do and what I think.
You can click on pictures to know more about institutions and firms presented.

My student course

After a year in litterature class to prepare competitions for Sciences Po, I have been studying history in the famous university, La Sorbonne.





Then, I passed the exam to enter in the Celsa, the famous communication school in france, which is part of La Sorbonne. Here, Bob Spaulding taught us e-communication, class in which I created this blog.




In order to improve my english, but also to meet some new people from all over the world (and to have a lot of parties!!!), I have been to Denmark as an exchange student for one semestre. I was at Aarhus School of Business.





My professional experiences

My longest experience is a intership at LaTribune.fr, Investir.fr and TPE-PME.com 's advertising control. I did some marketing, customer relationship and market studies.

But I also had some little job to make money:

I have been saleswomen when there were sales in big shops.
I have been welcoming hostess on different events, as the Salon mondial de l'automobile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home